3. Give your assignment a name.
4. Select an Assign Date.
5. Chose an Assessment from the dropdown menu.
Note that once an Assessment is chosen, some new options populate:
6. What do you want to link? Overall score, etc.
7. Display Points or Performance Bands? Would you like to show this assignment in points or in performance bands. (If the assessment performance bands are different from the performance bands you use in your Gradebook, this option will not work.)
8. Possible Points/Score are automatically populated by the assessment information.
9. Once finished, click Save at the bottom of the page. All students scores will populate in the assignment automatically.