The Parent Portal Management Tool will allow those with the applicable permissions to manage parents, reset registration, add parents, add students to parents, etc. This lesson shows how to use that tool.
Where to Start
1. Click the Administration Gear.
2. Under Parent Portal, click Manage Parents.
Search for a Parent
1. Search for the parent using the Search Bar.
2. Click on the last name link in blue to access parent account details.
Add a Parent
1. Click Add a Parent.
2. Enter the parent name into the required fields.
3. Click Submit.
4. A success message will appear.
1. Search for the parent and click the parent's name (as described in the Search for a Parent section, above).
2. Click Reset Registration.
Note: Doing this does not issue a new registration code; rather, it merely resets the parent's registration flag so that he or she can go through the process again and pick a new email and password.
To learn more about the Illuminate Home Connection Portal, see the lessons under DnA: Admin/Teachers.