In this lesson, you will learn how to share an assessment. You can always share assessment with others. It will only share the assessment's design and setup, but not student data unless they can see students. If you are not the assessment author, check with the assessment creator to share with you or others.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Click the title of the assessment to share.
Apply Sharing Permissions
- Select an audience to Share With.
- Can View & Download is select by default.
- Select Can Administer to allow users the ability to administer the assessment to students.
- Select Can Share to allow users to share the assessment with other users.
- Select Can Edit to allow users to modify the answer key, standards, etc.
- Click Share.