In this lesson, you will learn how to share an assessment. You can always share assessment with others. It will only share the assessment's design and setup, but not student data unless they can see students. If you are not the assessment author, check with the assessment creator to share with you or others.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Click the title of the assessment to share.
Apply Sharing Permissions
- Select who you want to Share With.
- By default, when sharing you are sharing the assessment to view and download available reports and results for students the shared users have access to.
- Add selected users the ability to Can Administer this assessment to their own students.
- With caution, add selected users the ability to Can Edit, to make them an author to this assessment.
Be careful when sharing and enabling the Can Edit permission. To edit means to also change the answer key, to remove any design or setting configured.