Below are recent updates made in between official releases. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Implementation Manager or Customer Support.
Join us on the Release Webinar on July 2 from 12:30pm-1:30pm PST!
Week of 6.25.18
NEW Login Page
A new, clean login page for users to get started illuminating right away!
- Cleaner, brighter, and has a rotating photo library to make anyway want to start illuminating
- Removal of clutter or unnecessary clicks
Learn more about the new Navigation Bar and features by visiting our Introduction help manual.
NEW Google Cloud Migration
Illuminate is officially on the Google Cloud, the strongest combination of technical depth, pricing, and partnership!
- The Cloud is a big part of the reason Illuminate successfully supported over 800 million user sessions and more than 18 million online tests in the month of May 2018 with zero downtime!
- Illuminate 11.0 the first version of Illuminate that is fully cloud-ready
Welcome a new assessment tool called Flex Assessments!
- A more efficient, faster and upgraded way for teachers to build their own materials
- Variety of Question Types available for scanning and online testing
Learn more about Flex Assessments by visiting Flex Assessments to get started!
MSDS Extracts will now have the students Initial IFSP Meeting Date as the Enrollment Start Date IF the student has had an Initial during the Count Window. This was changed to follow the MSDS Manual 17/18. (6.25.18)
Early Childhood Exit Assessment Page NO LONGER requires an ENTRY Assessment Date in order to Save!
The IEP Update Page now allows you to edit the Initial/Most Recent Evaluation Date for the PDF. NOTE: You will still need to change this date on the Important Dates Page as well.
For the PDF of an IFSP the phone number field has been added to the Historical Contact Edit within the Select Action on the IFSP Page. This means if it was not within the IFSP before it was published you can add it here now.
The Skyward Extract (based on current data) and the Skyward Extract (based on most recent state count dates)
Now have the option to skip importing the header row (and the resulting rejected records) on our core data imports! Visit Admin Gear > Core Data Automation Profiles to see for yourself.