In this lesson, you will learn how to apply Advanced Settings such as a Flexible Assessment. You can always edit or delete an assessment if the Can Edit Sharing Permission has been given to you. If you are not the assessment author, check with the assessment creator if you are unsure as to whether or not you have this permission.
Before you start building, it is encouraged to:
- Have at least 1 Flexible Assessment available
- Permission to Edit, if not the author
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Click the title of an assessment.
All assessment types have the following Advanced Setting options. The following is unique to Flexible Assessments on how to get to these setting options.
Whether you have student data or not, the ability to change or apply Advanced Settings to the assessment's design is under the Gear Icon.
Advanced Settings are optional settings and tools to assist with settings, setup, and data management.
- Access the Blueprint Report.
- To make a copy of the assessment, select Duplicate Assessment.
- Add Locked Features to the assessment.
- Change or review the defaulted Performance Band.
- Student Filters can be applied to filter or change the view of students and their results on the assessment by default.
- For paper based assessments, create Versions.
- See any Assessment Views the assessment is in or add to an Assessment View.
- Authors have the ability to Change Assessment Author to a new user.
- To adjust or rescan and scoring scanned answer sheets, select Re-Score.
- To apply state assessment cut-points or performance aggregates select Regression Model.
- To remove all student scores in the assessment, select Remove All Student Responses.
- Made a mistake removing all that data? Select Restore Removed Student Responses, if you have the permission to.
Ready to get some student responses? Learn how to Administering Flexible Assessments!