In this lesson, you will learn how to administer or assess students with an assessment. Administering the assessment means you are providing the students with tools to answer the questions by means of scanning, online testing, or manually enter/edit student scores.
Administration options may vary depending on permissions and organizational goals.
Administer an Assessment
From the Action Menu
- Select the Action Menu for the assessment you wish to administer to students.
- Select Administer, to get started with Online Testing, or Scan, to jump to grading with camera.
- For al other options, click the Title of the assessment.
- To set up this assessment to be available to students online, select Online Testing.
- Enter/Edit allows for review of teacher-graded questions, view student work, and review auto-scored responses.
- Grade with Camera to start scanning student results!
- Grade with Scanner to upload a file or pre-scanned results to score in mass.
Your administration options for students are available based on your answer key. Question types vary if supported with scanning and online testing. If using Explicit Constructed Response items in your Flexible Assessment, your administration options are Manually Enter/Edit or Online Testing only.
Consider adding PRA or additional skills-based activities for your students after they have taken an assessment by visiting Personalized Review Assignments (PRA).