This lesson will walk you through printing student answer sheets for scanning students responses for a specific assessment.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Click View Assessments.
- Select the title of an assessment.
Print Answer Sheets
Have your answer sheets already? Jump to Scan Student Responses!
By default, you will land on printing Pre-Slugged answer sheets. Other options include to Print Blank and Print Preview.
- Pre-Slugged means that the student ID is already included in the answer sheet.
- Print Blank means that the student ID section would be blank or unfilled which is great for new students
- Print Preview to preview before downloaded or see the answer sheet before printing
- Select from the optional filters available such as which Site, Session, Department, User, Course and Section you would like to use for your pre-slugged answer sheets.
- Advanced Options are available to customize the heading, footers, bubble sizes, etc.
- Click on the Generate button to generate your answer sheet. A status bar will appear displaying the number of student assessments being generated.
Once, generated, select Print or Download (If you want them in a PDF file).
- To print blank answer sheets, select Print Blank.
- Select Generate to download a file.
- Select Print Preview to see a preview of the answer sheet.
- Select Generate.
- A preview version (not downloaded) will appear on the screen.
There are a variety of optional tools to customize your answer sheet, you may want to consider changing depending on your students' needs.
- Select Flexible Sheet Layout to change how the responses are displayed on the page.
- Want to print more than one answer sheet on a single page? Select Multiple Answer Sheets Per Page.
- Alter the Bubble Sizes from small to XX Large.
- When printing multiple classes of answer sheets, Group by Class bundles or groups a class set first before printing the next one. By default, this is set to yes.
- Customize the Sheet Header, which already see the title, student name and student ID.
- Customize the Sheet Footer, which already included Site or School Name and Class Name.
Once answer sheets are downloaded and printed, select Back to My Assessment to begin Administration.
Now that your answer sheets are ready to go, get ready for scanning by visiting Grade with Camera.