In response to the need for distance learning resource materials, we have quickly created this video on Analyzing Data in a Flexible Assessment for reference.
In this lesson, you will learn how analyze or review data in your Flexible Assessment. This option only appears once data or student responses are stored in the assessment.
Before You Get Started
Before you start building, it is encouraged to:
- Have at least 1 Flexible Assessment available
- Have student data stored in the selected assessment
- Permission to edit or delete the assessment if not the author
Where to Start
- Select Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Use search options to find and select the Flexible Assessment you want to analyze or review data for.
Analyze a Flexible Assessment
Whether you have student data the ability to analyze the student data will break down into five sections:
- Overview to see the overall class data
- Performance to see student performance by overall, standards, and/or question group
- Response Frequency to review the questions or items and which answers were chosen
- Achievement Gaps to see gaps between student programs from the overall performance
- Reports to find even more reports to run and learn more about student data
- PRA provides a quick link to see class activity and PRA setup tools for post-assessment activities
Response Frequency allows you to review:
- Response distribution by either standard, question group, or item and by either student count or percentage
- Foldable sections that remain sticky
- Review of mastery/non-mastery student count and percentage
- Item analysis for rubric and non-rubric (auto-scored, computer graded) items by answer selections
Now learn more about all of the Assessment Reports that you can dive into!