Below are recent updates made in between official releases. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Implementation Manager or Customer Support.
- STAAR Prebuilt reports now generate successfully for Reading and Writing for 2018. These were added to the filters for reporting purposes.
- Existing CA CELDT Longitudinal Roster and Student List reports now work with the new ELPAC standard.
- KIPP Foundation has been added a published itembank (KIPP Foundation Access Only)
Online Testing Locked Browser Updates
When setting up an assessment online, the Locked Browser specifications were limited and are now up to date with some upgraded options!
Visit Managing Locked Browsers for Online Testing for more information.
- First time assessment builders of any kind were receiving an error when creating a Flex Assessment.
Traveling Attendance Letters
Attendance Letters will now include traveling attendance from sites within the current academic year!
- Attendance will no longer be limited to the currently enrolled school site only
- Attendance across all enrollment site for the academic year is included in the triggers
Learn how to create and manage your Attendance Letters by visiting Attendance Letters to get started.
- Downloading Student Health Profile as a pdf resulted in an oops error and now has been resolved.
- When using the Mass Update Student Exit Tool, it shoots back a red error message "Unable to process graduation code" but still successfully applies the exit codes. Message has been removed and updated accordingly.