This lesson will guide you through viewing the Student Assessment Report in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Navigate to a student page and select Assessment Report in the left grey action menu.
Modify Report Criteria
- Identify the criteria you want brought into the report:
- Leave the school year field blank to pull all school years’ data
- Specifying test suites and focus tests will only show that data
- Select an incident type (or multiple) to have incident data displayed
- Click “Generate” to generate your assessment report (downloadable and printable)
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.