In this lesson you will learn to create new and customize Intervention Strategies.
Creating a New Strategy
- Click Manage.
- Click Configuration.
- Double-click Interventions.
- Double-click Academic.
- Click Intervention Strategy.
- Click the + icon to add a new strategy
- Click the Edit icon to adjust the name and description of the strategy.
- Click the Building icon to lock the strategy to a specific school(s). If left blank, the strategy will be available for all schools.
- Click the Gears icon to add procedures to the intervention. These procedures will before the percent of time they are achieved.
- Click the Form icon to add a smartFORM to this strategy. If you attach a smartFORM to the strategy, that smartFORM will automatically assign to all students who are added to the strategy.
- Click the Paperclip icon to upload any attachments to the strategy. These will appear within the intervention interface.
- You can deactivate any strategy by clicking the checkmark in the "Active" column. If you want to view all strategies regardless of "active" status, click the Active Only box.
- You can deactivate any intervention type by unchecking the Active box.
Now that you've learned how to create and customize your Intervention Strategies, check out Assigning Students to Interventions from the Dashboard.