This lesson will guide you through adding students to your eduCLIMBER system. There may be a time when you want to add a student to your eduCLIMBER system if:
- You are looking to add a fake student to practice entering incident data
- You are looking to add actual students from your district if eduCLIMBER is not pulling them from your SIS/you don’t have a SIS
You must have site administrator permissions to do this.
Where to Start
- Click Manage.
- Select Configuration.
- Double click Advanced or click the arrow to the left.
- Select Students.
- Select Data Manager.
- Click the +Student button to add a fake or new student to your system.
- Once you add the name (i.e. first name “Test” last name “Student” or the actual name), type the name in the “Student Name” field.
- You can add additional information to the selected student account.
- Be sure to add a grade level and a school so that this student appears in your eduCLIMBER system.
- Click Save after adding additional information to a student account.
If you are using this to create a Test Student, you can keep the name in your account to use now and into the future. You will delete the incidents you create on the student so they do not show in your incident count graphs. You can delete incidents by clicking the “Delete” button on the top of any created incident.
If you would like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, see other lessons within the General manual.