In this lesson, you will learn to locate the intervention details.
Where to Start
- To view any Interventions you are assigned, click the Intervention Tools button on your dashboard.
- Click My Interventions to view all interventions you are assigned.
- Identify the intervention group you wish to view data and information.
- The first page you are brought to is the “Summary” page where you will find the attendance rate, rate of achievement toward any identified procedures that are attached to the strategy, and an indicator if the student is on-track or not-on-track to meet their goal (students must have a goal entered in order to have this feature work).
- Click the orange Unrecorded Days button to record any missing attendance for an intervention.
Now that you can locate the intervention details, take a look at Attaching a Plan Document to an Intervention.