This lesson will guide you through viewing and completing open incidents in your eduCLIMBER system.
This feature is permission-based.
Where to Start
1. With a permission, certain individuals can see an Open Incidents window on their dashboard. This window shows all incidents that are not marked “Complete” on the incident form (“complete” box is blank).
2. Users can click on this window to view all open incidents.
3. Once this window is opened, you can see the student names and the date the incidents have been open since. Double click any name to open that incident.
- When an incident is clicked open, all details of that incident will load. You can customize this incident by adding responses and adjusting primary responses by selecting the box to the incident you want as primary. Once your adjustments are made, click the Complete box to mark it as complete.
An option will automatically pop-up asking if you want to notify the incident observer and entry user of the changes. If you click Yes, an email will be sent to both individuals. If you click No, no emails will be sent.
- Now, you can click Save & Close to save the incident. When you refresh your screen, your Open Incidents number will reflect the changes (i.e. the incidents marked as Complete will no longer show in this window).
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Incidents manual.