In this lesson, you will learn to update or end a plan that a student is in.
Where to Start
- The third option in the left grey action menu is an area to Edit Plan - click this to make anyadjustments to the interventionname, strategy, start/end dates, duration, and students.
- Begin making any adjustments to the plan by clicking any field and making the updates.
- Once you change information, you will have the option to Overwrite Existing Plan (this will overwrite all information as if you meant to create the intervention in this manner) or Save as New Phase (if you want to keep the previous information and display a phase line indicating a new change in the plan).
- If you click "Save as New Phase", you will be brought to a screen where you select the date you want the new phase to begin.
- Identify the student(s) you want the phase applied.
- Click the green button to save your changes.
- To update students in an intervention, click the Edit Plan button in the left grey action menu.
- Click Add Student if you are interested in adding a student to the current plan.
- If you select a student name, you can choose to remove that student or move that student to a new intervention group (the group must currently exist in your system in order to add the student to a new group).
If you choose to remove the student, that student’s intervention history relative to that group will also be removed. Only use “Remove Student” if that student was added to the group by error.
- To end the plan for one student in an intervention group, but keep the intervention active for other students already in the group, click the Edit Plan button in the left grey action menu.
- Double click the End Date column for the student you want to change the end date (once you pick a new date, click Update to apply your changes).
Now that you've learned how to edit a plan, take a look at Viewing Progress Monitoring Data.