In this lesson, you will learn to add a smartFORM to an intervention.
Where to Start
Go to Manage > climberCLOUD and copy the form called “Intervention Plan Document - eduCLIMBER” by clicking the double paper icon on the far right.
Adding an Intervention Referral smartFORM
1. Adjust the name and description of the form (or leave it as is).
2. Click Save.
Select the option to have this form be accessible as a referral form by going to:
3. Click Manage.
4. Click Configuration.
5. Click Advanced
6. Click smartFORMS
7. Click Manage Forms.
8. Find the “Intervention Plan Document - eduCLIMBER” form and check the box under “Intervention Referral Form”.
9. Click Save.
10. Open an intervention for any student and select that student’s name on the left side of the window.
11. Select the Referral Info tab in the grey menu.
12. Select the form you want to apply to the “referral info” tab for the student selected.
13. Click Select.
The form will now be displayed in this tab. The sections of the form will be in the tabs at the top. This form is also linked to Meetings. For example, decision rationales created in the Meetings section (within Collections) will automatically link to the students “Referral Info” form page in the designated area.
If you want to learn more about interventions, check out our manual on Academic Interventions.