In this lesson, you will learn to add a remove pins within an collection.
Where to Start
Open a collection on your dashboard to view the pins within that collection.
1. Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner of any chart.
2. Click Update Pin.
The “Arguments” section contains the information currently in your pin.
3. You can change any field to your new preference by clicking the grey “x” in that field and clicking the dropdown arrow to select new information.
4. To clear an argument, click the red “-” button.
5. To add in a field that is not currently in your “Arguments” section, click that information on the left side of the screen. This will pull that field onto the right side of your screen.
6. Click the Save button to have your new selections apply to your pin and save.
If you'd like to learn more about eduCLIMBER, check out a manual on General Lessons.