In this lesson, you will learn to add and remove configurations to display score details on a Data Wall.
Where to Start
Access a Data Wall and click Add Score Details in the left grey bar.
Adding Score Details
- Click Add Config and then select that configuration from the “Configuration” field.
- Open a current configuration by clicking the down arrow in the “Configuration” field.
- If you already have some details saved, they will appear on the right side of the screen. You can add details by selecting the assessment and then selecting the score details. When you click a score detail to add to a configuration, it will appear on the right side of the screen.
- When you have a configuration selected, you can delete the whole configuration by clicking the red Delete Config button.
- To delete a score detail from a configuration, click the blue minus sign to the right of that score detail.
Now that you've learned how to add a score to a data wall, take a look at Creating a Custom Data Wall.