In this lesson, you will learn to open a meeting space, add notes, view student data, and action steps within a meeting.
Where to Start
- When you open the meeting space during the meeting, select the date to view.
- Select the individuals who were in attendance the day of the meeting.
- You can start taking meeting notes by clicking Note next to each agenda item.
- When you click Note next to an agenda item, you can type your note in the pop-up window.
- Click the green Create button to have your note attached to the agenda item.
- Click Save to save your changes.
You will see all notes that have been taken to the right of the agenda item of which the note is linked. If a student is attached to a meeting note, you will see that student name bolded in blue.
You can click the blue student name to jump right to that individual's student page.
- During the meeting, attendees can click the Students tab in the left grey action menu to see individual student information for students who are added to the meeting space.
- Click the student name to view that student’s data.
- You can click the comment bubble to view all comments linked to that student.
- Clicking the tag button will show you all tags assigned to that student.
- You can navigate the various data for the student by selecting the tab at the top of the page on the right side of the meeting space.
- You can have meeting notes not attached to agenda items by clicking the Meeting Notes tab in the left grey action menu.
- To add a meeting note, click Add and type your note in the pop-up window that appears after clicking Add.
- To add action steps within the meeting and assign tasks to individual students, click Action Steps in the left action menu.
- Select New Task.
- Type the name of the action item.
- Select the status of the task.
- Assign a due date and time (you do not need to assign a due date and time to save the task).
- Click Save to have the Assignees screen become active.
- Click Assignee to add an individual to the task.
- You can add any notes to the task - these notes will also appear for the assignee of the task.
Now that you've learned how to use the meeting space, take a look at Viewing Action Items.