This lesson will guide you through creating a new threshold group in your eduCLIMBER system.
Required Permission: Manage Threshold Records
Where to Start
1. To begin accessing Thresholds, click the Manage tab in the top grey action menu.
2. Individuals with the permission to Manage Threshold Records will see Thresholds in the action bar.
3. To begin creating a new threshold grouping, click New.
1. Provide your threshold name - this should identify the overall threshold and the purpose of it.
2. Provide a start date by clicking the calendar icon - the start date is the start of when this threshold will start looking at data.
3. Optional: Choose an end date for your threshold - if an end date is identified, the threshold will stop running on that date.
4. Click Update to update this threshold and save your changes.
1. To begin setting up your threshold, ensure it is selected in the left side menu and is highlighted yellow.
2. Click Modify to begin adding a new threshold.
3. Click Add Threshold to add a new threshold to your group.
To learn more about Thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Thresholds manual.