This lesson will guide you through notifying users of threshold results in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
Option 1: Notify Individual Users
1. You have three options to notify people of the threshold results. The first option is notifying individual users in your district. If you are interested in notifying individual users who currently work in your district and have an account created in eduCLIMBER, click the Notify Users tab.
2. Click New to add users to your list.
Note: All users on the list will be emailed the results of the threshold.
Option 2: Notify User Groups
1. The second option is notifying particular users within a group (users must be added to this group in your “Users and Security” section within eduCLIMBER). If you are interested in notifying all individuals assigned in a group, click the Notify User Groups tab.
2. Click New to add a group(s) to your list.
Note: All users in all groups will be emailed the results of the threshold.
Option 3: Notify Users Outside of District
1. The third option is notifying someone outside of your district/someone who does not have an account in eduCLIMBER. You do not need to add email addresses of individuals who have accounts in your eduCLIMBER system - use the Notify Users tab for that. The Send Email tab will allow you to type any email address to notify those individuals of the results. Be careful when using this option - ensure all parameters and filters are selected appropriately for your threshold.
2. Click New to add an email(s) to the list.
Note: All individuals whose email is listed will be emailed the results of the threshold
To learn more about Thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Thresholds manual.