In this lesson, you will learn to schedule a new meeting from a Collection.
Where to Start
- When you create a Collection, you have the option to schedule a meeting - click Meetings in the left grey action menu.
- Click Schedule Meeting to create a new meeting.
- Title your meeting.
- Give your meeting a description.
- Click Next to continue.
Add Meeting Dates
- You can choose to add individual dates for your meeting by selecting Add Dates or you can set a recurring schedule by selecting Add Recurring.
- Once your dates are set, click Attendees to continue.
- Click + to start adding attendees to your meeting.
- You can search by name by typing the name in the search box.
- Select the individual(s) to add to the meeting by clicking the box to the left of the name(s).
- Once individuals are selected, click Add to have them added as an attendee to the meeting.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close out of this screen and be taken back to the attendee list.
- Click Students to continue.
- Click + to start adding students to your meeting.
- You can search by student, by intervention, or by tag.
- Fill out the parameters of your search to find students.
- Once individuals are selected, click Add to have them added as a student to the meeting.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close out of this screen and be taken back to the student list.
- Click the X in the upper right corner of the screen to close the window and have your meeting saved.
Opening the Meeting Space
This can be done within Collections only.
- Click the title of your meeting to open the meeting space.
- You can come back to this space at any time to edit your meeting.
- You can edit the attendee list to change attendees for upcoming meetings.
- You can edit the student list to change the students for upcoming meetings.
- Click Delete to delete the meeting and all information with it.
Now that you've learned to create a meeting from a Collection, check out Accessing a Meeting.