This lesson will guide you through loggin in and accessing features within the Student Portal of your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Students will type the same District ID number that is assigned to your district.
2. The student will use the login name created for him/her.
3. The student will type the password that was created when the login was setup.
4. Click the red Login button below the password field box.
Note: Going to www.educlimber.com/welcome will allow multiple tabs of eduCLIMBER to be opened with multiple logins.
1. The student name will appear in the upper right corner of the screen - click this to logout.
2. The first page a student is brought to is the Profile page - this is where students can answer profile questions as created by the district.
1. Click Academics in the left white action menu to get a list of academic areas.
2. Once you select an area of focus, assessments will appear at the top of the page - choose the assessment you wish to view.
3. If the student is interested in creating a goal for the selected assessment, he/she can click Create Goal.
1. Click My Incidents to see the incidents recorded for the student.
2. Click an incident category to drill-down on that category and see details of the incidents.
1. If a student is in academic and/or behavior interventions, click My Daily Charts to get a menu of options.
2. Select the intervention type (academic or behavior) to display all data related to the intervention.
To learn more about using the Parent and Student Portal in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Parent & Student Portal manual.