In this lesson you will learn how to generate correlation coefficients and scatter plots from data walls.
Where to Start
- Create a scatter plot from the data wall by clicking the down arrow in the window of the first assessment you want on the scatter plot.
- Click “Analytics,” and select “Scatter”.
3. You will see this assessment added to your “Dynamic Scatter” window.
4. Add your second assessment to the scatter plot in the same manner as you selected the first assessment.
5. After you click “Scatter,” you will see the two assessments appear in your “Dynamic Scatter” window.
6. Click the “Create” button to create your scatter plot.
7. You will now see your scatter plot and the correlational coefficient in the upper left corner.
Hover over any point to see the student details
Now that you've learned how to generate correlation coefficients and scatter plots from data walls, take a look at Assigning Students to Interventions from the Data Wall.