This lesson will guide you through uploading ACT WorkKeys data to your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
This data file is available through SAFE, a service in SecureHome, which is like the secure FTP service that is run by the state. You get into this site with your WAMS ID. You may need to work with your District’s SysAdmin if you don’t have access to this part of the SecureHome services.
- Go to SecureHome website and login with your WAMS info.
- From the list of applications, select Secure Access File Exchange (SAFE) - if you don’t see this option, consult your District Administrator.
- Select the Report Topic: ACT WorkKeys NCRC and then click the Submit button.
- Choose the appropriate school year, then select the school. In the reports section below, expand the section for that school, and find the csv file titled “ACT_WorkKeys_NCRC_Student_Data.”
- Download this file by clicking on the csv icon in the “Report Format” column.
- Upload to eduCLIMBER, selecting ACT WorkKeys for the Upload type. Follow through with checking for errors, and fill out an eduCLIMBER help ticket if anything goes astray.
To learn more about using assessments in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Assessments manual.