This lesson will guide you through creating Parent Portal logins and assigning students to parents in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. To begin accessing the space to assign a parent/guardian login information and assign a parent/guardian to a student or multiple students, click Manage.
2. Click Configuration.
3. Click Advanced.
4. Click Parents.
5. Click Data Manager.
6. Click (+) Parent.
7. Complete all fields in the popup that appears after clicking (+) Parent.
8. Click Save to save the parent/guardian credentials.
Assigning Students to a Parent
1. Search for the parent name by typing the first three letters of the first or last name, then select the parent from the dropdown list.
2. You can review all credentials on this page as well as send a password email.
1. To assign a student(s) to a parent/guardian, click Students.
2. Click (+) Student to assign a student to the parent/guardian.
3. Find the student by typing the first three letters of the first or last name of the student then click Save.
4. Clicking X in the upper right corner of the “Associate Student With Parent” window will take you back to your main page where you can see the student(s) associated with the parent/guardian.
To learn more about using the Parent and Student Portal in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Parent & Student Portal manual.