This lesson will assist you with setting up your district's data for the beginning of the year.
First, deactivate staff members who left the district:
- Click Manage > Configuration > Users > Security > Users
- Click the checkmark in the “Active” column to deactivate users who have left your district
Add new users who are not assigned classes
- Special Education Teachers
Second, set custom assessment windows (can set all windows for the whole year):
○ Click Manage > Assessment Manager > (Choose assessment) > Assessment Schedule > Open
Windows - follow the screen prompts to set your open windows
Third, set/check feeder schools for the new school year:
○ Click Manage > Configuration > Advanced > Manage District > Schools
○ Select the school that will have feeder schools
○ Click the slideout menu on the right (Step 7) and click “New”
○ Add the schools that will feed into the selected school in Step 6
○ Add the grade that will feed into the selected school (Step 9)
○ Click “Save”
Lastly, set school days off
○ Click Manage > Configuration > Advanced > School Days Off > Select the School Year > Add
○ Add all dates that students do not report to school. This information will automatically adjust all of your intervention schedules created for the new school year.
Now that you’ve learned how to set up your data for the beginning of the year, take a look at End-Of-Year Clean Up.