This lesson will guide you on how to clean-up your eduCLIMBER data at the end of the school year.
- Open the intervention view for any academic/behavior intervention.
- Click “Edit Plan”.
- Identify the new/final end date for the intervention.
- Click Manage > Uploads > Upload
- Click Manage > Configuration > Advanced > Manage District > Schools
- Find the school that will have other schools feeding into it
- Click the first icon in the “Tools” menu
- Add the schools that will feed into the selected school (for example, the middle school will have the elementary 5th grades feeding into it since the middle school starts at 6th grade)
- Add the grade that will feed into the selected school
- Click “Save”
Now that you've learned how to clean your data up at the end of the school year, take a look at Behavior Intervention Setup for the Beginning of the Year.