This lesson will show you how to enter behavior intervention scores for students in your class and/or for students you have for intervention. This is a nice feature to use for students at the secondary level who see multiple teachers throughout their day. This can also be useful if you are interested in entering scores from your mobile device rather than your computer. This works similar to the student mobile entry app.
The use of mobile entry is available with mobile access. This may require additional setup or considerations with your Customer Success Manager before offering to staff.
1. Go to www.educlimber.com using any browser on your mobile device and login to eduCLIMBER as you normally would. Before, you would be taken to the incident entry screen. Now, you will see the option to enter an incident or log behavior intervention scores. Choose “Behavior Scoring” to enter your behavior intervention scores for the day.
2. Choose to enter behavior scores for students you have in interventions or for students in your class. Selecting either one will automatically progress you forward through entering scores.
3. The current date will prefill within the “Date” field. You can change the date by clicking that field. Once the date is selected, click “Continue” to progress.
4. Select the student you wish to enter scores. You will see the intervention group followed by the individual students within that group.
5. You will see all periods of the intervention within the “Select Period” field. Click that field to choose the period you wish to enter scores. Then, enter the scores for each expectation. Once your scores are entered, click “Save” to save the data. You can continue to choose different periods to continue entering scores for the day.
Now that you've learned how to enter behavior intervention scores on your mobile device, take a look at Entering Behavior Intervention Scores via Intervention App.