This lesson will guide you through uploading Wisconsin Forward Exam data to your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
The Big Cheese. Grades 3-8 in Math & ELA, 4, 8 & 10 in Social Studies, 4 & 8 Science.
- Have DAC in District log into their DRC portal (they will be the only individuals who have access to the whole District data, but the SAC (School Assessment Coordinator will have building level access).
- Click on All Applications.
- Click on Report Delivery.
- Click on View Reports.
- Set District, Schools (select All), Change the drop down to GRF District Data File.
- Download Reports (using .csv file).
To learn more about using assessments in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Assessments manual.