This lesson contains information useful for creating target sets in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
Score Types Used:
- Primary Score
- The main score received on a test
- Score Details
- Percentiles, Growth Percentiles, Accuracy, etc.
- The primary score will still appear, but the will display with the color (the RIT score will display but cell is blue because 92%ile)
- Name the Target Set.
- Select the Test, Score Type, Focus Tests, Test Windows, Grades.
- Define the Descriptor Name and Colors for each Target.
- Define the Score Ranges for each Target.
To learn more about Target Sets in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Target Sets manual.