In this lesson, you will learn to schedule an observation, log the behaviors of that observation, and view/download an observation report.
This lesson beings assuming that you have already gone through the steps of Creating an Observation.
Where to Start
If you are interested in beginning an interval observation, select the Start Interval Observation button.
- Once the timer disappears, you are brought to your screen to log the behaviors you witnessed. Click the blue +1 behavior to log an observed behavior.
- You can always update the class activity and continue logging behaviors during the entire interval.
- You will continue to see a timer on your screen prompting you to observe behavior. When the timer disappears, you can log your observations.
- When you are finished with the observation, click Stop. Again, you can come back to the observation at any time if you need to continue the observation at a later time.
- When you are ready to see the report, click Next.
The last page is a report page in PDF format. All observational data will display on this page. You can choose to download the PDF, print it, or close out of this page. You can always view the report from the student page.
You can access an observation at anytime by clicking “Observations” on the student page.
- Double click the observation to view the PDF report.
- Click the garbage icon to delete the observation.
- Click the edit icon to edit the observation and/or to continue making observations on that same report.
Now that you've learned how to schedule and log an observation, learn more about eduCLIMBER.