This lesson contains an overview for using Target Sets in your eduCLIMBER system.
Required Permission: Manage Target Sets
Where to Start
Target Sets are a quick way to indicate what range a score fell in by applying a color to the score.
- A standard score of 85 is Below Average and we want to see it displayed as Yellow
- An accuracy rate of 88 is considered Inaccurate and should display as Red
Tip: Multiple Target Sets can be created to answer various question types
- Screening/Risk - What % of our students are at risk of skill failure?
- Proficiency - What % of our students are at proficiency (or some level)?
- College-Readiness - What % of our students have scores of college-readiness?
- Growth - What % of our students are growing at typical rates?
- Accuracy - What % of our students were accurate?
- Standard Error - What % of our students were accurate?
The answers to these questions help inform various instructional activities.
To learn more about Target Sets in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Target Sets manual.