The Illuminate Itembank contains tools to create items/questions, passages, and assessments. This lesson will show you how to create an Itembank account to so that you can begin using the Itembank features.
Where to Start
1. Click the Assessments tab.
2. Under Itembank, click Visit Itembank.
3. You'll see the email address linked to your Illuminate account populated for you.
4. Since this is your first time accessing the itembank, you'll need to Click here to Sign up.
Sign up for an Itembank Account
1. If you have an email address in Illuminate, this field will be auto-populated. If not, you will be prompted to enter an email address.
2. Your first name will be populated from what is stored in Illuminate.
3. Your last name will be populated from what is stored in Illuminate.
4. Create a password. The following rules must be followed when creating your password:
- It must be at least 6 characters (letters and/or numbers) long.
- It must not contain spaces.
- Passwords are "case sensitive," which means if you capitalize a letter now, you will have to capitalize it later for the password to work (and if you type a lowercase letter now, you will have to use a lowercase letter later).
Note: Your password does not have to be the same password used to log into Illuminate. Once you have completed the account creation process, future visits to the Itembank from within Illuminate will automatically take you to Itembank.
5. Re-type your password.
6. Click Sign Up.
Confirm Your Password
1. Type in your password.
2. Click Sign in. You will be taken to the Itembank Welcome screen.