This lesson will guide you through creating and SLO. Any individual can create an SLO (Student Learning Objective) within the current school year. This SLO can be accessed at any time and can be adjusted to meet your needs.
Where to Start
Find the data you want to build your SLO and click SLO in the left grey action menu.
You will see a pop-up prompting you to click any piece of information to build your SLO - click that part piece of information.
You will be brought to a wizard that walks you through the process to create your SLO.
- Identify your SLO name.
- Identify the Reviewer of the SLO (configured in Users & Security).
- The assessment will be completed for you.
- Identify the SLO start date.
- Identify the SLO monitor date.
- Select the ending testing window.
- Identify the SLO ending date.
- Provide a detailed rationale.
- Click Next.
Now that you've learned about SLOs, learn more about eduCLIMBER.