Below are recent updates made in between official releases for the month of July. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Implementation Manager or Customer Support.
- Intel Assessment import tool has been optimized to not exhaust memory or cause delay when importing.
- Fluence items assigned new ID or identifications numbers with legacy alignment.
- KIPP Foundation has been added a published itembank (KIPP Foundation Access Only)
Online Testing Locked Browser Updates
When setting up an assessment online, the Locked Browser specifications were limited and are now up to date with some upgraded options!
Visit Managing Locked Browsers for Online Testing for more information.
- Flex Assessments has been renamed to Flexible Assessments
Traveling Attendance Letters
Attendance Letters will now include traveling attendance from sites within the current academic year!
- Attendance will no longer be limited to the currently enrolled school site only
- Attendance across all enrollment site for the academic year is included in the triggers
Learn how to create and manage your Attendance Letters by visiting Attendance Letters to get started.
- Logic was released to live and Mass Update Tool should now update either field (Graduation Date or Graduation Status) if it is blank
- When the permission of "new dwelling" was not enabled (i.e., centralized enrollment), a new pre-registration record to an existing dwelling was causing an error with a red banner saying "it cannot approve the record" but created an approved duplicate student, keeping the pre-registered student record alive. Now, users without the ability to create or add dwellings will receive the error message, and not create a student.
- Downloading Student Health Profile as a pdf resulted in an oops error and now has been resolved.
- When using the Mass Update Student Exit Tool, it shoots back a red error message "Unable to process graduation code" but still successfully applies the exit codes. Message has been removed and updated accordingly.
- The Early On Caseload Report PDF is now showing the Early On Service Column.
- Developmental Status Page within the IFSP Process has had the following issue resolved: If you use "Save Area" it will save this area and keep the rest of the data in other sections there. BE SURE to also SAVE your other sections before you leave. NOTE: The Save on the TOP RIGHT will save all areas on the page.
- Medicaid: The "Click here to reload this page" will now show once you have created a new Medicaid Billing Batch on the Billing Page.
- IFSP Service Details Edit: Both of the following dropdowns (Service Location and Service Delivery Method) have been resized to allow all options to be easily seen.