In this lesson, this will guide how ot manage student access in FAST as part of your on-going use and maintenance.
Enabling of students within Illuminate: This facilitates the logging into FAST from the student portal.
- “Manage Student Access” within FAST: This dictates the which assessments will appear for which students upon logging into FAST.
- Select the group of students (i.e. “roster”) for which you would like to manage student access. Note that you can utilize the schools, grade, and staff drop downs as well as the search box.
- Individual classes can be edited using the pencil icon to the right of the screen, or groups of classes can be edited using the “Check All” option and then clicking the pencil icon in the header.
It is best to set start and end dates that mirror your terms. By doing this however, all selected tests show all year instead of students only seeing what they need when they need it.
- Choose the assessments you would like to enable for the group of students previously selected. Then set a start date and end date during which time students should see the assessments upon logging into FAST.
- After making your selections, click Save Access.
Now that you are excited about FAST, chat with your Customer Success Manager for more details!
You can also visit our Illuminate U FAST Webinar Series!