In this lesson, you will learn how to link Illuminate assessments to your Infinite Campus account. If you are unsure if this is for you, contact your System Administrator.
Infinite Campus requires that customers have purchased their Campus Learning product to allow assessment linking via LTI. If you’re unsure if your district has purchased Campus Learning, please contact your systems administrator.
Linking Assessments to LTI Consumers is currently limited to a beta-integration with Infinite Campus. Please contact your System Administrator for more information.
Before You Get Started
Before linking your assessments to your Infinite Campus account, make sure to have the following:
- Applicable LTI integration configured by your System Administrator
- Third Party Account setup as appropriate for use
- At least (1) one Illuminate assessment ready to administer online to students
1. Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Click View Assessments.
- Select the title of the assessment to administer.
Visit Find an Assessment to review how.
2. Enable Online Testing Administration
- Select Test with Quick Code.
Learn more about your Online Testing Setup by visiting Use Quick Rostering for Online Testing.
Quick Code Only! Administering Illuminate assessments using Test in Portal option will NOT send assessments to your Infinite Campus account.
3. Create Assignment in Infinite Campus
Log into your Infinite Campus account to assign the Illuminate assessment to students.
- Click + Add to create the assignment.
- Enter the Assessment Details.
4. Assign Illuminate Assessment to Students in Infinite Campus
- Expand the For Students tab.
- Select External Learning Tools.
- Choose Illuminate Education.
- Select the Assessment title from the dropdown.
- Click Link to Assessment.
The online testing window must be open for the assessment to appear in the dropdown.
5. Students Take Assessment in Infinite Campus
Students will visit their Infinite Campus account to access and take the assessment. Visit your vendor's Help Center for more details.