In this lesson, you will review how to setup and connect your SEIS or SIRAS information to Illuminate on a nightly basis.
- The first step to the process is having the district reach out to send a help ticket to Illuminate Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In response, you will be given a “Third Party Integrations: Permission Application” to complete
Want to be most successful? Make sure to include or copy your Customer Success Manager on the email request.
- Once the application has been signed and returned to support, the vendor point person can send a help ticket to Illuminate Support at email@example.com
- In this ticket, the vendor can request credentials for the Illuminate API
Team Members of your District/LEA that need to aware, need to be copied on all emails and help tickets pertaining to the progress of the integration.
- Illuminate Support Specialists will supply the credentials to the API in a confirmation email. It should also contain the URL and directions.
- To stay safe and secure, Illuminate will send credentials and passwords in separate emails.
- The vendor is now approved to retrieve the organization's demographic information data from the Illuminate API.
- To get special education data back into Illuminate, the vendor will create a specialed.txt file for the requesting district.
- It will then be the district's responsibility to upload that file to the corresponding subdirectory on the SFTP server on a nightly basis.
While this does not have to be on nightly upload, this is the only way to ensure any changes with your Special Education Vendor will appear within Illuminate the next day
Need assistance? Illuminate Support Specialists are here to help!