In this lesson, you will review how to setup and connect your SEIS or SIRAS information to Illuminate on a nightly basis.
Illuminate Support can send credentials to District System Admins, but not vendors. If a vendor is in need of access, the request must come from the District System Admin.
- Illuminate Support Specialists will supply the credentials to the API in a confirmation email. It should also contain the URL and directions.
- To stay safe and secure, Illuminate will mark the ticket as secure in our help center and will require logging into Zendesk. See Create and Access an Illuminate Help Center Account.
- The vendor is now approved to retrieve the organization's demographic information data from the Illuminate API.
- To get special education data back into Illuminate, the vendor will create a specialed.txt file for the requesting district.
- It will then be the district's responsibility to upload that file to the corresponding subdirectory on the SFTP server on a nightly basis.
While this does not have to be on nightly upload, this is the only way to ensure any changes with your Special Education Vendor will appear within Illuminate the next day
Need assistance? Illuminate Support Specialists are here to help!