In this lesson, you will review how to setup and connect your SEIS or SIRAS information to Illuminate on a nightly basis.
- The first step to the process is having the district reach out to send a help ticket to Illuminate Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In response, you will be given a “Third Party Integrations: Permission Application” to complete.
Want to be most successful? Make sure to include or copy your Customer Success Manager on the email request.
- Once the application has been signed and returned to support, the vendor point person can send a help ticket to Illuminate Support at email@example.com.
- In this ticket, the vendor can request credentials for the Illuminate API and SFTP server.
- If the vendor already has credentials, then the request will ask for access to be added for the new district.
A member of your District/LEA needs to be copied on all emails and help tickets pertaining to the progress of the integration.
- Illuminate Support Specialists will supply the credentials to both the API and SFTP server. It should also have the URLs and directions for the use of each.
- To stay safe and secure, Illuminate will send credentials and passwords in separate emails.
- The vendor is now approved to retrieve the organization's demographic information data from the Illuminate API.
- To get special education data back into Illuminate, the vendor will create a specialed.txt file for requesting district and upload it to the corresponding subdirectory on the SFTP server nightly.
- The vendor will send this file back to Illuminate Support Specialists. The following information should be provided in the response of the support ticket:
- Example: vendorname/districtname
- File Spec: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bhleSCuam2RNGwLj9RoWCLAPivvuk8Tore6lvi47XK4/pubhtml#
Need assistance? Illuminate Support Specialists are here to help!