In this lesson, you will review how to post Illuminate Assessments to your Google Classroom(s).
If Google Classroom integration has been enabled, you will be able to proceed with the following steps. Contact your G-Suite or System Admin with any questions.
- From within the assessment, go to Administration
- Select Post to Google Classroom
Post to Google Classroom
- Create an Assessment Administration by selecting Post to Google Classroom.
- Enter the Start Date, or the first day the assessment is available.
- Enter the End Date, or the last day the assessment is available.
- Select a single or multiple Google Classroom(s) to post the assessment to.
- This is based on your Google Classroom setup and if the email account matches your Illuminate User Account information.
- Select Post to Google Classroom to continue.
I have a ton of Classrooms on my list! At this time, both active and inactive Google Classrooms tied to your account will show. You may want to consider a naming convention or changing the title of inactive Google Classrooms in your account.
This instantly posts the assessment into the Google Classroom(s) previously selected. Assessments set to Test in Portal or Test with Quick Code will not be available for students in their Google Classroom(s).
- A green banner will appear to note the assessment posting a success.
- To enable Online Testing Tools for students or change the students this assessment is to be administered to, select Edit.
The assessment has been posted to all students in your roster and will be available for students to take online through their Google Classroom accounts, based on the start and end dates previously entered.
Check it out! You still have access to Assessment Panel and live proctoring tools!
To review students work, visit Grading Constructed Response Items from an Online Test.