This lesson will guide site admin, office staff, or those who want to print Elementary Report Cards by grade level or by teacher for a single school site.
Required Permission: Print School Wide Report Cards
Where to Start
- Click on the Grades tab.
- Under Report Cards, select Printing & Print History.
You must be logged in at the Site Level to print report cards. We do not support printing at the district level at this time.
- At the site level, click Additional Filters.
- Select one grade level in the Grade Levels filter.
Choose Report Cards
The following options are conditional, using the data to populate available options.
- By default, the current grading period will be selected. Click to change to a different grading period if needed.
- Based on the teacher and/or classes you selected above, available report cards will display. Select the Report Card you wish to print.
- If you do not see Report Cards populated in the list, then based on your selections there are no report cards.
- By default, English versions of the report card will print and download.
- Student Status by default is of Current Students, but can be changed to Inactive or All Students (Both Inactive or active in that selected grading period).
- Select Generate Report Cards to continue.
Report Cards in Other Languages Only if your Organization has built and created the report cards in the other languages, will they print. If selecting other languages doesn't provide a report card in that language, contact your System Admin for questions.
Print Notes and Status
- You will automatically be taken to the Print History page. The request may take some time to process.
- Click the Download link under the Download column once the request has completed.
- A PDF will download to your computer.
Want to see your Print History? Download previously printed report cards again? Visit Print History for Elementary Report Cards for details!