This lesson will guide you through the process of printing report cards for all of your currently enrolled students.
Where to Start
- Click on the Grades tab.
- Select Printing & Print History.
- Select Print History on the top of the page.
Print Report Card History
- View all of the previously printed report cards
- To download a set again, select Download.
- XML will download the report cards into a MSWord file
- Reprint is a great way to quickly update and download a set of report cards because you have made some changes on the entry screen or report card settings and just need the batch to update, as opposed to printing again
- To search for specific report cards, use the search bar.
- To export the list of printed report cards, use the icons at the top of the list (Excel, PDF, text)
- Waiting for your download to complete? Play some Rocket Rush to pass the time.
- To create a new print job of report cards, select Print Report Cards.
Visit Print Report Cards for Teachers or Print Elementary Report Cards in Mass for details on printing Elementary Report Cards.