In this lesson you will learn how to apply Staff Assignments to your non-teacher users. This is in direct correlation with state compliance requirements.
Where to Start
- To get started, select Admin Gear, then User Management.
Find a User
- Find the user you need to edit the Staff Assignment for and select the user's Actions menu.
- Select Edit User.
- On the top right of the sub-navigation bar, select State Details.
- Select Staff Assignments.
Add Staff Assignments
- To add Staff Assignments, select Add.
- Select the Staff Assignment for the user.
- Select the Site for the user.
- Select an Assignment Start Date for the assignment.
- Select an Assignment End Date for the assignment.
- Confirm changes by selecting Save.
Manage Staff Assignments
- To edit or modify a user's staff assignment, select Edit.
- To remove or permanently erase a user's staff assignment, select Delete.
- To go back to the user's profile, select Return to User Edit.
Use Custom Reports to help find staff without assignments associated to their user account! Visit Create a Custom Report to get started. Make sure to add data for Staff Assignment ID and filter by Academic Year, if wanting to look only at current year.