In this lesson, you will learn how to duplicate question, answer choice, and other attributes in a Flexible Assessment.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Click the title of the assessment to edit.
- Select Edit.
You will need at least 1 question added to the assessment to use the duplicate feature
Select Questions to Duplicate
- After you have created at least one question type in the assessment. Use Mass Select All the top radio button on the left or select specific questions.
- Note that a message at the bottom confirms the items selected
- Select the action to Duplicate.
- The message will ask for a confirmation.
- Select Yes I'm sure, to continue
Review New Answer Key
- The duplicated or newly added questions will add to the assessment's answer key.
Learn how to Mass Apply settings to multiple questions! Visit Mass Edit in Flexible Assessments to learn more.
Review how to Adding Standards & Question Groups to Flexible Assessments.