In this lesson you will learn how to apply question answer choices, standards, question groups, and other attributes across multiple items of the same question type.
This action will wipe previous settings and replace with newly applied settings. This cannot be undone.
Before You Begin
- Open a previously created Flexible assessment, or
- Create a New Flexible Assessment to begin
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments > View Assessments to find and select the assessment you wish to continue to edit and make changes, or
- Select New to Create a New Flexible Assessment.
You will need at least 2 questions added to the assessment to use mass apply questions.
Dependent on the changes you wish to apply to the selected questions, review and choose from the following:
- Choose Answer Choices for all questions selected.
- Enter a Weight or points for each of the selected questions.
- Select and choose Standards.
- Select and choose Question Groups.
- Only when changes are made, will Apply Changes will be available.
Select Apply Changes to continue.
Example 1: Multiple Choice and Constructed Response
When selecting items of different item types, you may notice that the options are not available. For example, above MC and CR items are selected to Edit. Answer Choices and Weight are not available to change for the selected items. However, you can mass apply Standards and Question Groups these questions.
Example 2: Explicit Constructed Response and Constructed Response Advanced
Explicit Constructed Response and Constructed Response Advanced cannot mass edit iAnswer Choices or Weight. Due to the nature of these items, they are to be set individually. However, you can apply Standards and Question Groups to these questions.