This lesson will guide you through the process of pushing DnA assessment results to your Q Gradebooks by Overall, by Standard, or by both Overall and Standard scores.
Required Permission: Enable Q Gradebook Integration
Before You Start
Please review the following before continuing with this lesson:
- Your DnA System Admin must have configured or setup the site to push results to your Q Gradebooks
- Your account needs permissions enabled to perform this action
- If pushing Standard Score, a task with the standards you will be assessing must be created in Q before you are able to push results
Once the above has been complete or confirmed, you can log in and get started!
Where to Start
- Click on Assessments.
- Under General, select View Assessments.
- Once on the list of assessments, click on the title of the assessment you wish to push results for.
If pushing Standard Scores to Q, assessments must have standards aligned to all questions and the correct performance band applied to the assessment in order to import successfully into your Q Gradebook.
Push Scores to Q Gradebook: Manual/Hybrid, Itembank Assessments
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select Push to Q Gradebook.
The following selections are conditional, working together based on the selections that have been made:
- Select the Track.
- Select the Class.
- Select the Assignment to push assessment results to.
- Confirm which scores to push into Q Gradebook.
If selected this will push the overall score only.
Standards are not required when pushing the Overall Score.
- For each Q Gradebook (left), you need to align to standards from within the assessment. The number of standards you need to confirm, are dependent on your assessment's design.
- Select Submit to confirm changes.
To learn more about our available integrations, visit Third Party Integrations.