Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.1. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Gradebook and Report Cards
- A teacher can now clear a predefined value when the field should be blank if the field is set to default to the previous grading period
The following updates have been made to the Student Profile Gradebook Widget:
- for standards-based gradebook - corresponding color bar of each standard grade value no longer show
- for standards-based gradebook - Gradebook, Grades to Date PDF prints the standards mark / label as shown in widget
- for points-based gradebook - corresponding color bar of each standard grade value continue to show
- for points-based gradebook - Gradebook, Grades to Date PDF prints color bar and percentage
- verified printing of Gradebook, Grades to Date widget only
- verified printing of student profile that include Gradebook, Grades to Date widget
- Now Flex Assessment allows for long assessment titles to exist without cutting into other portions of the page
- Figures with dollar sign are displayed correctly and completely in both the itembank bank and online testing for students
- Inspect Plus item(s) rubric now displays example responses as expected
Master Scheduling Sections
- An update to the Close Section leave date to reflect the submitted leave date before confirming the submission
Early Roster Collection Schema Updated
- The Early Roster Collection Schema for 18-19 changes has been updated
All MET PDFs will now show the True/False versus a checked box for any new REEDs with METs moving forward.
The Eighth Grade State Assessment changes have been made within the IEP Process. To learn more click the link below: https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011042153-Changes-to-the-Eighth-Grade-State-Assessment
All needed corrections for the SE MSDS Partial Extract were released on 10.22.18. The IFSP Date and Early On Service(s) will now be in any newly pulled MSDS SE Partial extract.