In this lesson, you will learn how to run a report to see overall marks students have in gradebooks with various filter options. This is one way of viewing gradebook scores outside of limitations from report card entry or posting/publishing.
Grade Search Report Preview
Where to Start
- Go to GradeBook.
- Select Grade Search.
- Select any specific filter criteria, i.e. a specific course, class or student.
- Enter a Lower Percentage Bound to filter to gradebook scores above a particular value (Optional).
- Enter an Upper Percentage Bound to filter to gradebook scores below a particular value (Optional).
- Select a Grading Period.
- Select Rostering Active As Of (this allows you to only include gradebook scores from gradebooks are rostered in as of this date).
- To Show Course Info, select Yes (defaults to No).
- Click Run.
Check out other available reports by visiting Gradebook Reports.