This overview shows you all of the option on how to enter report card grades.
Where to Start
- Click on Grades.
- Under Report Cards, select Entry.
- Optional Select various Student Scope Selectors to choose which students to enter grades for
- Click Find Students.
By default, selecting Find Students will provide all of your rostered students in the next screen. Only when you want to select a specific student, course, or student group, would the Student Scope Selectors be helpful.
Choose a Report Card
- Confirm the Grading Period of the Report Card.
- Select the Report Card to enter grades for.
- Select Load to continue.
Review Your Entry Options
- To enter grades by student, go to the Entry by Student Column and select the student you would like to enter data for.
- To enter grades by field, go under the Entry by Field column and select the field you would like to enter for.
- TEACHER PREFERRED If you want to enter grade data by field group, go to the Entry by Field column and select the field group you would like to enter for.
After making your selection to enter by student, field, or field group, you are able to switch seamlessly between different students, fields or field groups using the dropdown feature available in each entry screen.
Save or Publish
- Save as you are entering grades and making changes. It will highlight in bold when there are changes to be saved. A timestamp is also presented on the screen as to when the last save occurred.
- Publish is best used when you are completed with the student, before leaving the student entry screen or when done with entering grades for the time being. This also contributes to various audit reports and reporting.
Ready to print? Visit Print Report Cards for Teachers.